Business Trip Part 2 : Lampung
Thursday, September 4, 2008 @ 5:34 PM

Hey people sorry for the very very late reply... I have been very very busy and there are so so many things i wanna say in my blog at that time but now I've pretty much forgotten them... Hahahaha well anyways when i got to Lampung the atmosphere was totally different then Jakarta... Its was less hectic here but still the traffic jams were bad.. So we didnt really eat out much mainly in the hotel as we stayed in a hotel named Indra Puri which is on top of a hill and is pretty much isolated and far from everything else... Too far to walk at least... Hahaha we arrived on a saturday... didn't really do much... Sunday, me and my dad went to church and had a meeting after that... Well plainly for the remaining days its just the routine, Eat, Watch TV, Swim, Meeting, Sleep... Hahahaha but on the 27th, which was the second last day we went to the feedlot and payed the staff their severance pay and well i didn't know this but apparently in indonesia, you can negotiate how much severance pay you getting hahahahah but it cant be below a set legal amount =P Seriously... In malaysia, we get payed our retrenchment/ severance money and we are happy there they want more and more... We had a government official guiding us through it and he thought us how to negotiate with the staff... pretty nice fellow.... so yeah it took us 6 hours to negotiate with the staff and we finally chose and amount that both sides could agree on... hahaha by then i was soooo exhausted.... and just when i thought we could all go back to our respective hotels and have a nice long rest... I WAS WRONG.... we had to stay on and have a meeting to discuss the financial break outs among the shareholders and all... which took another 3 hours which included the final account statement on the staff severance pay... Damn i said... hahahaha we reached the hotel at about a little over 2 in the morning which is 3 Malaysian time.. the very next day we had a morning flight back to KK... and my dad was still signing documents and cheques when we reached the airport and to our very fortunate luck, our flight was delayed so yeah we had more time to review the cheques and documents... hahaha this is the first time i heard my dad said he feels happy our flight got delayed... when we were checking in at the Jakarta airport to fly back to KK, I saw a girl who looked exa ctly like her... i mean the skinny jeans, curly hair, jacket and heels... from behind i really thought it was her... But just as fast as that excitement and thought came in my mind, my logic and rational kicked in... i asked myself what the hell would she be doing in jakarta? so yeah it all went away as soon as it came hahahaha.... but i just couldn't help staring and she must have thought i was a freak for staring at her hahahahahah but yeah i would never see her again in my life so i didn't care hahahaha... i wanted to say hi but typical me, i was shy =S so yeah while waiting to board the plane, she was waiting for the flight to bangkok section and i was in the flight to kk section... we were divided by a glass window and i kept looking at her wishing... and she looked back too several times... i know i know emo virgil with his emo thoughts... hahahaha... so yeah while she was lining up to board the plane i said to myself, if she looks i am gonna at least wave or smile or sumthing... and when the time came she looked at me for about 5 seconds... standing right opposite me... I FROZE... just when i wanted to force a smile out, she turned away and walked... i think she smiled at me but i'm not sure... hahahaha but yeah i guess thats the last i'll ever be seeing her hahahahaha.... I kept having the same dream since i reached Lampung and i still have that dream every single night until now... weird i know hahahaha... ok this is how it goes... The dream starts off with me being in the hospital... i was in a critical condition... either i was sick or i had an accident i dont know but all i know that it was CRITICAL... hahahahaha i was lying on my side then a girl came and hug me from behind... it felt so good and comforting... so i try hugging her back but the harder i try the further this person goes away.... weird eh? hahaha and then on the hospital TV, there was this Barack Obama biography me and my dad were watching and it always said this one line from the biography, " You must close an old chapter before you can begin a new one"... I've been thinking what that chapter was and now i think i have a rough idea... hmmm... back to the dream hahahaha i always wake up after that feeling my left hand numb because my right hand would be squeezing it so hard as if i was trying to hug somebody... then everytime after that when i go back to sleep, i dream i became someone rich and powerful... a politician so i guess thats the upside to my dream... hahahaha... so yeah there you have it... my business trip to Indonesia & back.... I will post later on on my business trip to Sandakan soon... I'm actually on standby now waiting for my dad to be done with something then we going out again to another meeting... So yeah take care you all =)

1 comments | Post a Comment